There’s nothing quite like going out for a slap-up meal at your favourite restaurant. But why does it have to be such a goddamn emotional rollercoaster? The ordering, the seating arrangements, THE DESSERTS. So, in the name of hard-hitting journalism (!) we’ve decided to note down a list of the thoughts everyone has when they go out for a meal:
1. So excited about eating out tonight!
2. Hang on; do I have an outfit to wear?
3. Oh yeah, I’ve got that new white top.
4. But it’s white.
5. And tight fitting.
6. Oh well, I’m sure it’ll be fine.
7. Wow, this place looks classy. Glad I wore the white top.
8. Okay, drinks. Should I go wine or cocktail?
9. Cocktail, obvs.
10. Right, let’s look at this menu.
11. Quite a lot on here…
12. HOW WILL I EVER CHOOSE?!
14. No, wait, burger.
15. No, definitely salad.
16. This barman is hot. Wow.
17. “I’ll have the pizza please.”
18. Well, that happened.
19. That cocktail was immense. Steady though, just a wine next.
20. “I’ll have a Long Island Iced Tea please.”
21. MY MOUTH SEEMS TO HAVE NO CONNECTION TO MY BRAIN!
22. So hungry.
23. Here comes our meal. Yay!
24. Oh, not ours.
25. Here comes our meal. Yay!
26. Oh, not ours.
27. Yes! This is ours!
28. Good lord, this pizza is awesome.
29. Can you marry pizza?
30. I NEVER WANT THIS PIZZA TO END.
31. So. Full.
32. Okay, I might be a bit drunk. Better move on to water.
33. “I’ll have a Long Island Iced Tea please.”
35. I couldn’t eat another thing.
36. Oooh, desserts!
37. I really shouldn’t.
38. BUT I’M GONNA!
39. OMG. All the chocolate, though.
40. Even. More. Full.
41. I’m going to ask that barman out.
42. Right, I’m going for it.
43. “I’ll have a Long Island Iced Tea please.”
45. Wait, how long has that tomato sauce been on my top?
46. Okay, NOW I’m drunk.
47. Meals out are THE BEST.
Want to have a meal to remember? Book a table today at Revolution and try out are epic new menu. Just don’t wear that white top.