1. Because everyone can get their horrible Easter puns out and it’s kind of ok. Not us though, we’re above that.
2. Chocolate for breakfast. And brunch, lunch, afternoon snack, dinner and midnight snack.
3. Chocolate flavoured EVERYTHING.
4. 4 nights of partying because Tuesday is so far away it practically doesn’t exist.
5. And 4 days of guilt-free recovering with Netflix and a sweet feast. But PLEASE PLEASE check your local shop’s opening hours. We don’t want you to get caught out. That would be tragic.
6. Even when Tuesday does come, Easter eggs will be in the bargain buckets. Score.
7. It’s the only time it’s socially acceptable to paint a hard boiled egg. So do it.
8. There’s a high chance a real adult will make you a roast dinner.
Enough chat, it’s time to get on it like an Easter Bonnet. Yes, we did just say that and we’re not even sorry.
It’s not too late to book your Big Easter Weekend. Four days of amazing offers, drinks and giveaways all the way through to The Big Easter Meltdown on Sunday 5th.
We’re eggcited, you should be too.