Everyone loves Christmas and GIFs, so why not combine the two?
1. The moment you realise that you’ve not left enough money for Christmas shopping.
You’ve gone out with mates and spend three-quarters of your Christmas Present money on some of our most famous cocktails. Obviously, this is money well spent, but now you have to opt for next day delivery on everything so your other half doesn’t end up throwing a fit on Christmas day.
2. The struggle of walking through massive crowds at the city centre’s Christmas markets.
There’s always that one person with a golf umbrella in the rain who drags themselves through a huge crowd, injuring people along the way. Who knew that getting a bratwurst and a mulled wine was so damn difficult?!
3. Fearing that your online shopping won’t arrive in time.
Don’t you just LOVE it when a delivery estimate changes AFTER you’ve processed an order? Yes Amazon, we’re looking at you. A Christmas gift arriving in January is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
4. When excitement turns into disappointment after you pull out the name of someone for Secret Santa who you never ever speak to.
You got 60 year old Admin Assistant Brenda. What on earth do you buy her?
5. The disappointment when your boss wants your deposit for the work’s Christmas party.
Everyone thought they were getting a treat, but no. We have to spend more money for something related to work that’s hosted outside of working hours.
6. The moment you finish wrapping the best gift ever.
What a feeling!
7. How you feel when you get Christmas cards off family, but there’s no money.
Just because you’re an adult doesn’t mean you don’t need money. Don’t they know what the everyday struggle is like for us? Don’t be tight and give us the cash so we can put it towards something important.. like a night out.
8. When you meet someone over the holidays only to discover the whole thing is a huge disappointment.
You’re getting on great with someone and then suddenly, there’s a huge deal breaker. This winter romance just wasn’t in the cards, was it? It happens to the best of us. On your way out, make sure to pick up your dignity, your mistletoe, treat yourself to a cocktail and move onto the next one.
9. The moment the gaffer tells you they’ve booked the Christmas Party at Revolution
See what we did there? Well, you’ve not got long left, so if you haven’t sorted it out already then get a wriggle on!
If you miss out on Christmas 2016, then make sure you get your name down early for next year. Everyone has to experience a Christmas Party at Revolution. In fact, it should be the law.