Roy Hodgson and his boys are taking on Uruguay in their second game of the World Cup. The game kicks off at 8pm , but your night doesn’t need to!
Get in there early. Don’t be that guy, stood at the back, fighting for a view of the screen. We’ve got World Cup packages to suit every mood, optimistic or pessimistic, brought to your pitch side table, just book here. Why not give the Golden Boot a go, featuring a Bad Boy Pizza and 2 Modelos, get any pizza* and a Peroni in the Hat Trick package or go for the Goal option which includes a Dirty Dog and a bottle of Brooklyn. (At selected bars)
Footy, food and beer, it doesn’t get much better than that.
So pull on that replica t-shirt, win or lose, we’re in it together.
We’ve been practising our best goal celebrations in preparation. We don’t want to do a Gary Lewin…
1. Sometimes, less is more as Eric Cantona proved in this chip against Sunderland in the 1996-97 season. Calm, collected and seriously cool.
2. The one thing that’s better than the robot is the lanky robot. Take a bow Crouch
3. The Gazza dentist chair, a celebration that’s as infamous as the man himself.
4. After scoring a goal for Brazil in 1994 World Cup, ‘Bebeto’ dedicated his goal to his new born son with the cradle celebration. And he ROCKED it.
5. Not one of the typical big names. We won’t ruin the surprise but surely this goal celebration in a lower league match in Italy should get the crown?