With one of the biggest sporting events under a week away, the world is about to go wild for the World Cup. And we’re kicking it all off with a competition!
We’ve got a VIP experience with a ‘round the world’ drinks package available for three lucky winners. All you have to do to take part is show us your best statue pose and share it with us on our Facebook page, Twitter or Instagram.
Don’t forget you can book your World Cup experience at your local Revolution Bar.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Revolution Bars.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter the competition you must either:
- Leave a picture of yourself recreating the post outlined in the global Revolution Facebook page update within the Facebook comments thread.
- Tweet a picture recreating the post outlined in the original Tweet, follow our Twitter account (@RevolutionBars) and include the hashtag #RioRevolution.
- To enter on Instagram submit an image that shows you creating a statue pose and include the tags: #RioRevolution and @RevolutionBars
6. The closing date is as specified as 5pm on Monday 9th June, and Revolution reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time. Each winner will receive a VIP experience with a ‘Round the World’ drinks package at their local Revolution bar.
7. If you win a competition we will notify you by social within 48 working hours of the closing date. If you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Revolution reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Head Office: Inventive Leisure, 21 Old St, Ashton Under Lyne, Lancs, OL6 6LA after the closing date.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Revolution may require.
10. If a panel of judges is required for the competition, it will be comprised of persons detailed on the relevant competition page and/or staff of Revolution.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by Revolution Inventive Leisure, 21 Old St, Ashton Under Lyne, Lancs, OL6 6LA after the closing date.
17. Revolution reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Revolution may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
18. This competition is to be run on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
19. Revolution will endeavour to send prizes within a week of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
20. The competition is governed by English law.