It’s Friday. It’s Mojito Madness. This can only mean one thing… it’s competition time!
Download your very own giant Mojito
Print and cut around the dotted line to make your very own giant Mojito that you can take anywhere!
Place your giant Mojito in the most weird and wonderful places you can or take a selfie and get snap happy!
Upload your giant Mojito photo either to the competition Facebook thread on your local bar page. If you’re entering the central Revolution competition you can also upload your picture to Instagram making sure to mention @revolutionbars or tweet your picture to @RevolutionBars. Make sure to use #mojitomadness and you’ll be in with a chance of winning a Mojito Box!
You’ve got a whole month to get your #MojitoMadness on as we’ll be announcing the winner on the 1st September.
Terms and Conditions:
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Revolution Bars.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter the competition you must leave a comment on the Facebook post highlighted.
6. The closing date is as specified as 5pm on Monday 1st September, and Revolution reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition we will notify you by social media within 48 working hours of the closing date. If you do not respond within one week of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Revolution reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Head Office: Inventive Leisure, 21 Old St, Ashton Under Lyne, Lancs, OL6 6LA after the closing date.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Revolution may require.
10. If a panel of judges is required for the competition, it will be comprised of persons detailed on the relevant competition page and/or staff of Revolution.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by Revolution Inventive Leisure, 21 Old St, Ashton Under Lyne, Lancs, OL6 6LA after the closing date.
17. Revolution reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Revolution may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
18. This competition is to be run on Facebook and Twitter and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter. By participating you hereby release and hold Facebook and Twitter from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
19. Revolution will endeavour to send prizes within a week of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
20. Prize is one Mojito Box.
20. The competition is governed by English law.