When you think about it, Christmas is a pretty weird concept.
Some old dude sneaking into houses and leaving gifts for kids? Hello, horror movie plot! Covering your house in flashing lights and strips of shiny plastic? Oddball alert! It’s all a bit… off.
So imagine you take this inherent strangeness and pour it into the insane world of stock photography. That wouldn’t end well, would it? Well, imagine no more! We’ve rounded up the best of the worst horrid Christmas photos out there. Disclaimer: we can’t be held responsible for any nightmares, crying fits or general sadness these images might create.
We’ve rounded up the best of the worst horrid Christmas photos out there. Disclaimer: we can’t be held responsible for any nightmares, crying fits or general sadness these images might create.
1. Ho ho hope I don’t get mugged.
2. You’ll never guess what it is!
3. Maybe he’s just finishing wrapping it?
4. It’s beginning to look a lot like vermin.
5. You better watch out, you better not cry.
6. ‘Woah, you mentioned Santa again. I’ve told you – he doesn’t exist, Jasmine!’
7. Literally no idea.
8. ‘You’re okay with going to my parents’ this year, yeah?’
9. We’re betting there’s a dead animal in that box.
10. Come on, you KNEW a pony couldn’t fit into that box.
11. How could anyone wearing that sweater ever be sad?
12. ‘I’ll show them not real.’
13. Too much tinsel?
14. No words.
15. Three hairless cats around a Christmas present. Happy holidays everyone!
Let’s never speak of this again. Instead, get some Christmas happiness in your life with a party at Revolution. No sad Santas at all, we promise.