It’s like a liquid fruit salad… with vodka… amazing
Yeah, you could eat your 5 a day… or you could chuck some of them in a blender, add a splash of the good stuff (we’re talking about booze), give it a quick blend and just drink it with a bendy straw?
We know which option we’ll be taking!
Want to make our Fruit Burst Frappe cocktail for yourself? Well, here’s how:
Fruit Burst Frappe Ingredients:
25ml Stoli Blueberi
37.5ml Revolution Raspberry Vodka Flavour
25ml apple juice
12.5ml blueberry purée
1 lemon wedge
1 lime wedge
1 orange wheel
Fruit Burst Frappe Cocktail Recipe:
- Easy is an understatement – grab your blender, throw all your ingredients in (apart from the garnish)
- Swill some crushed ice around your glass to chill and then throw that ice in the blender too
- IMPORTANT STEP: put the lid on the blender
- Blend until smooth and then pour into your cup
- Pop a straw in and arrange your garnishing fruit on top to make it look good
There you go. Drink one of those, and you’ll be feeling revitalised and fresh in no time. Just don’t drink five – that might send you the other way the next morning.
If you fancy having a crack at becoming the next best cocktail maker in the world, then you might want to book into a Cocktail Masterclass with us (although we should warn you – as long as we’re around, no one is becoming the next best cocktail maker in the world).
We’ve got loads more of these awesome recipes to show you. Check out the other three fruity wonders we’ve got below.