Last updated 01/07/20
Are all your venues opening?
To ensure the safety of our guests and teams we are taking a phased approach to opening our
venues, this ensures each venue gets enough focus and support from the business so we can
comfortably and confidently welcome you back for the best experience possible.
How long will you venues remain closed?
We are taking a phased approach to opening our venues and will be opening venues in line with
government guidance. Unfortunately this does not enable us to announce set opening dates for all
of our venues just yet, but keep an eye on our COVID-19 page for further updates or sign up via the
bar page to be notified the minute we are opening
Will any venues remain closed permanently?
Some of our venues operate mainly as nightclubs and as current government guidance has not
permitted the opening of such venues we are currently waiting further government guidelines to
guide us on the reopening of these venues.
Will the atmosphere be the same?
We will still be playing some bangin tunes, just at a reduced volume in line with government
guidance. We are unable to bring you live music at this time but will update this policy as soon as
we can in order with the guidance set out but the government.
What time will you be open until?
All of our venues opening times vary by location, please check your local bar website for details.
How will you be assisting the NHS Track and Trace with requests for data of customers and visitors
as per the government guidelines?
We are still awaiting further detail from the government on this; however, we capture customer
information in several ways already and will be putting additional procedures in place to adhere to
any NHS Track and Trace once they are published.
We will remain GDPR compliant at all times, further information on our policy can be found here.
How are you keeping guests safe?
The safety of our guests and teams is our top priority, and we have been working hard behind the
scenes over the last few months to find ways to be able to get the party started again in the safest
We are continually monitoring government guidelines and will update our guest charter as
frequently as required.
Our Guest Charter
What we’re doing to take good care of you:
- Our bars are part of the ‘We’re Good To Go’ accreditation scheme
- We have an increased cleaning regime in place
- Hand sanitiser stations available – please use them!
- Our team are trained and health-screened on returning to work
- Our team wash/sanitise their hands frequently
- We’ve restricted our capacity
- Tables are spaced further apart, and screens installed where required
- Floor markings and directional signage to help you go with the flow
- Order and Pay at table available using your mobile
- We’ve gone cashless, and encourage contactless payment
What we’re asking of you in return:
- Please stay away if you have any COVID symptoms
- Support us with NHS Track & Trace requirements
- Respect the current physical distancing and personal hygiene guidelines
- Remain seated wherever possible, if you do need to order at the bar send one of your crew to get the round in!
- Please respect our teams, if you have any questions please ask; we’re here to help.
How are you protecting your teams?
We are continually monitoring government guidelines and will update our guest charter in
accordance with government guidelines as needed, to ensure our teams safety. We also have
several other team focused measures in place to ensure their safety.
1. Team members will work in family units, start times and breaks will be staggered where
possible to minimise contact
2. Risk assessments, policy and signage will be on display help team members stay safe.
3. Daily briefings will be conducted to ensure the team is prepared and aware of their duties
for the session.
4. Work areas and stations will be fully prepared to minimize contact with others and ensure
5. We continue to take pride in our back of house areas, they will be professionally cleaned
6. Team members will sanitise their hands when entering & leaving all back of house and
What are you doing if one of your team members test positive for COVID-19?
All our teams are subjects to daily health screenings and we are following government guidance on
the safety of guests and teams closely. We are supporting out teams if they need to self-isolate for
medical reasons and will help them make the necessary arrangements to ensure they concentrate
Do I have to wear a mask?
While masks will be available for all our teams, it is not compulsory for guests to wear masks.
Bookings and reservations
Do I need a reservation?
Reservations are not needed but are highly recommended. We are operating at a seated capacity
only and therefore we cannot guarantee you entry without a reservation.
I have a booking, but the bar isn’t opening yet, what do I do?
We will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your booking with you, priority will be made for
those of you with postponed bookings first to give you first choice on rebooking.
Can two groups of friends book a table and push our tables together?
Moving tables in our venues will not be permitted and we will be asking all our guests to be
responsible and to adhere to government guidelines when in our venues.
Can my mates book a table?
We are asking guests to ensure that any booking they place with us adheres to the most up to date Government guidelines at the time of booking. We appreciate these may change for future bookings, and we will be constantly reviewing these as we move closer to the booking date, however currently any booking in the immediate future, and until they change, are subject to the following Government guidance:
“Indoor gatherings should only be occurring in groups of up to two households (including support bubbles). It is against the law to gather in groups of more than 30 people, except for the limited circumstances as set out in law” – Last updated 29th June 2020.
How long is my booking slot?
Booking slots and times vary per location and will be confirmed with you when completing your
booking via your confirmation email. If you require your table for longer please speak to a member
of our team when making your booking and we will try and accommodate your request.