Don’t forget you can book a table for the biggest night of the summer so far! Go on… what are you waiting for?!
Terms and Conditions:
Please read these competition rules carefully. If you enter one of our competitions, we will assume that you have read these rules and that you agree to them.
1. To enter a competition you must be: (a) UK resident; and (b) 18 years old or over at the time of entry. Prize not available in Scotland.
2. Competitions are not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Revolution Bars.
3. No purchase necessary.
4. Only one entry per person.
5. If you want to enter the competition you must leave a comment on the Facebook post highlighted.
6. The closing date is as specified as 10am on Friday 27th June, and Revolution reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
7. If you win a competition we will notify you by social media within 48 working hours of the closing date. If you do not respond within 48 hours of being notified, you will forfeit your prize and Revolution reserves the right to choose another winner. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. You can find out who has won a particular competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope, marked with the name of the competition to Head Office: Inventive Leisure, 21 Old St, Ashton Under Lyne, Lancs, OL6 6LA after the closing date.
9. By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Revolution may require.
10. If a panel of judges is required for the competition, it will be comprised of persons detailed on the relevant competition page and/or staff of Revolution.
11. The prize will not be transferable to another person.
12. No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
13. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
14. Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
15. This competition is being run by Revolution Inventive Leisure, 21 Old St, Ashton Under Lyne, Lancs, OL6 6LA after the closing date.
17. Revolution reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Revolution may also create rules which will apply to a specific competition only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant competition page.
18. This competition is to be run on Facebook and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
19. Revolution will endeavor to send prizes within a week of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time.
20. The competition is governed by English law.