There are many kinds of cocktail.
Some are serious and suave, like the Negroni – the kind of elegant, sleek cocktail that spends the whole night leaning on the bar, too cool to risk dodgy moves on the dancefloor.
The Passion Fruit & Strawberry Mojito, on the other hand, is an absolute party animal of a cocktail. Sweet, fruity and bursting with refreshing flavours, this one is the extroverted loudmouth who is actually a load of fun to be around.
Here’s the official recipe for a Passion Fruit and Strawberry Mojito
Passion Fruit & Strawberry Mojito Ingredients
50ml Bacardi Carta Blanca
2 bar spoons caster sugar
1 squeezed lime wedge (discarded)
12.5ml lime juice
12.5ml passion purée
25ml strawberry purée
Garnish with a lime wedge and mint sprig
How to Make a Passion Fruit & Strawberry Mojito
- Put two spoonfuls of caster sugar into a 13oz glass.
- Squeeze a lime wedge into the glass. And the lime juice, strawberry and passion fruit purée and Bacardi rum.
- Stir it all together to dissolve the sugar.
- Add crushed ice until it’s three-quarters full.
- Grab the mint leaves and give them a good slap in your hands before adding them to the glass, to activate the minty aroma.
- Churn the ingredients with a spoon, and top it all up with crushed ice and soda.
- Garnish with two straws, a stirrer and one lime wedge and a mint sprig. Sorted.
Does it get more fruity and refreshing than this?
We don’t think so. Mix one up, and get ready to start dancing.
Fancy learning some more behind-the-bar trickery? Get involved in one of our cocktail masterclasses, where we’ll throw some mad skills at you to learn.
Or, you can practice these bad boys at home.