Last updated 17/05/2021
In line with the latest Government update, all of our bars are now open for cocktails, your favourite Revs food, and all your #RevsDates.
The teams in our open bars have all been working hard to ensure our venues are able to operate as safely as possible. We can’t wait to see you all again!
For more information and to answer any questions you may have, please visit our FAQ guide by clicking here
Bars currently open
Please note, from now until 20th June, all bookings must be seated and the rule of six applies (6 guests from up to 6 households in England and Wales and 6 guests from three households in Scotland).
If you want to know more about how we’re looking after you, our customers, and our staff please continue to read our Guest Charter below.
Our Guest Charter
What we’re doing to take good care of you:
- Our bars are part of the ‘We’re Good To Go’ accreditation scheme
- We have an increased cleaning regime in place
- Hand sanitiser stations available – please use them!
- Our team are trained and health-screened on returning to work
- Our team wash/sanitise their hands frequently
- We’ve restricted our capacity
- Tables are spaced further apart, and screens installed where required
- Floor markings and directional signage to help you go with the flow
- Order and Pay at table available using your mobile
- We’ve gone cashless, and encourage contactless payment
What we’re asking of you in return:
- Please stay away if you have any COVID symptoms
- Support us with NHS Test & Trace requirements
- Respect the current physical distancing and personal hygiene guidelines
- Remain seated wherever possible, if you do need to order at the bar send one of your crew to get the round in!
- Please respect our teams, if you have any questions please ask; we’re here to help.
Booking with us:
We are also asking guests to ensure that any booking they place with us adheres to the most up to date Government guidelines at the time of booking. We appreciate these may change for future bookings, and we will be constantly reviewing these as we move closer to the booking date.
It is with a heavy heart, that we have permanently closed some of our bars. This is a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and whilst we have made every effort to keep the following site/s open, this isn’t possible given the current climate.
Our gratitude and love go out to every member of our team impact by this. We’ve had the best time with you and will miss you all more than you know. We wish the future operators of the venues every success in the future, and of course, thank you to every customer who visited us over the years. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us by clicking here.
Permanently Closed Bars:
- London – America Square
- London – Clapham Junction
Got a question?
We also understand you may have some questions and so, you can find answers to our most frequently asked questions here. Alternatively, if you have an upcoming or postponed booking with us, please contact your local bar directly.
Please remember at this time not everyone will feel comfortable socialising right away. Although we can’t wait to welcome you back into our venues and help you celebrate, please take time some time to check in on your friends.
There are several places you can get help if you need it. Remember you’re not alone.
Mind 0300 123 3393.
Anxiety UK 03444 775 774
Samaritans 116 123