Last updated 30/12/2020
In line with the Government update on 30th December, all of our English sites will be located in either Tier 3 or Tier 4 locations as of one minute passed midnight on 31st December 2020. All our Scottish and Welsh bars are closed in line with the local Government restrictions in these areas. Unfortunately, this means that at present, all of our locations are temporarily closed.
Please check the Gov.uk website for up-to-date information on the localised tier restrictions.
For more information and to learn more about what we’re doing to keep you safe, please click here.
The teams in our open bars have all been working hard to ensure our venues are able to operate as safely as possible. We can’t wait to see you all again.
If you want to know more about how we’re looking after you, our customers, and our staff please continue to read our Guest Charter below.
Our Guest Charter
What we’re doing to take good care of you:
- Our bars are part of the ‘We’re Good To Go’ accreditation scheme
- We have an increased cleaning regime in place
- Hand sanitiser stations available – please use them!
- Our team are trained and health-screened on returning to work
- Our team wash/sanitise their hands frequently
- We’ve restricted our capacity
- Tables are spaced further apart, and screens installed where required
- Floor markings and directional signage to help you go with the flow
- Order and Pay at table available using your mobile
- We’ve gone cashless, and encourage contactless payment
What we’re asking of you in return:
- Please stay away if you have any COVID symptoms
- Support us with NHS Test & Trace requirements
- Respect the current physical distancing and personal hygiene guidelines
- Remain seated wherever possible, if you do need to order at the bar send one of your crew to get the round in!
- Please respect our teams, if you have any questions please ask; we’re here to help.
Booking with us:
We are also asking guests to ensure that any booking they place with us adheres to the most up to date Government guidelines at the time of booking. We appreciate these may change for future bookings, and we will be constantly reviewing these as we move closer to the booking date, however currently any booking in the immediate future, and until they change, are subject to the aforementioned Rule Of Six Booking Update from 14th September onwards.
It is with a heavy heart, that we have permanently closed some of our bars. This is a direct result of the COVID-19 pandemic, and whilst we have made every effort to keep the following sites open, this isn’t possible given the current climate. Our gratitude and love go out to every member of our team. We’ve had the best time with you and will miss you all more than you know. We wish the future operators of the venues every success in the future, and of course, thank you to each every customer who visited us over the years. If you have any questions about this process, please contact us by clicking here.
Permanently Closed Bars:
- London – America Square
- London – Clapham Junction
Got a question?
We also understand you may have some questions; you can find answers to our most frequently asked questions here. Alternatively, if you have an upcoming or postponed booking with us we will be in touch shortly, or you can sign up via the booking page to find out when your local bar is opening.
Please remember at this time not everyone will feel comfortable socialising right away, although we can’t wait to welcome you back into our venues and help you celebrate and have fun once again please take time some time to check in on your friends.
There are several places you can get help, it’s important to talk.
Mind 0300 123 3393.
Anxiety UK 03444 775 774
Samaritans 116 123