Last updated 24/09/2020
The teams have all been working hard to ensure our venues are able to operate as safely as possible. We can’t wait to see you all again. If you want to be one of the first through the door, click here to book your place today.
Updated Booking Restrictions
10pm Curfew and Booking Restrictions Update 24th September:
In line with the updated Government COVID-19 guidelines, from 24th September we are closing our bars at 10pm which means that the last table booking will be for 9pm.
We require customers to wear a facemask when moving around the venue and can be removed when seated.
We also require customers to check in to Track & Trace when visiting.
The Rule of Six still applies and more detail can be found below. Further local lockdown restrictions still apply.
Rule of Six
Following the governments update to the current COVID-19 laws we have updated our booking policy.
From Monday 14th September, we are now only accepting bookings of six guests or less.
- In Scotland, these guests must be from a maximum of two households and guests must wear a face covering whilst moving around the venue. This can be removed once guests are seated.
- In Wales, guests must be from a maximum of four households.
- Any other localised lockdown restrictions will apply and be enforced by our local bar teams. Please check the Gov.uk website for more information on the localised lockdowns currently in place.
If your booking is for seven or more, and in Scotland is from more than two households, or in Wales is from more than four households, or falls outside of the any further localised lockdown restrictions, you will need to either reduce the number of guests/households or postpone your booking.
You can make this change on your “Manage my booking” via your confirmation email.
The safety of our guests and our teams is always our top priority and we must take this action to ensure we are doing everything we can to look after our teams and everyone visiting us. If you have any questions, please reach out to your local site via your local social channels or via our website. If you have a booking, hold tight we’ll be in touch with you, alternatively you can speak to a member of the sales team via the Live Chat Function on the website.
If you wish to make a booking for six or less guests (and from the respective households allowed) you can do this by clicking here or the option at the top of the page.
We look forward to seeing you all soon!
If you want to know more about how we’re looking after you, our customers, and our staff please continue to read our Guest Charter below.
Our Guest Charter
What we’re doing to take good care of you:
- Our bars are part of the ‘We’re Good To Go’ accreditation scheme
- We have an increased cleaning regime in place
- Hand sanitiser stations available – please use them!
- Our team are trained and health-screened on returning to work
- Our team wash/sanitise their hands frequently
- We’ve restricted our capacity
- Tables are spaced further apart, and screens installed where required
- Floor markings and directional signage to help you go with the flow
- Order and Pay at table available using your mobile
- We’ve gone cashless, and encourage contactless payment
What we’re asking of you in return:
- Please stay away if you have any COVID symptoms
- Support us with NHS Track & Trace requirements
- Respect the current physical distancing and personal hygiene guidelines
- Remain seated wherever possible, if you do need to order at the bar send one of your crew to get the round in!
- Please respect our teams, if you have any questions please ask; we’re here to help.
We have now opened a total of 47 Revolution bars, and these are as follows:
- Glasgow Mitchell Street
- Glasgow Renfield Street
- Leeds Call Lane
- Leeds Electric Press
- Liverpool Albert Dock
- Liverpool St Peters Square
- London Clapham High Street
- London Clapham Junction
- London Leadenhall
- London Putney
- London Richmond
- Manchester Deansgate locks
- Manchester Oxford Road
- Manchester Parsonage Gardens
- Nottingham Cornerhouse
- Nottingham Hockley
Check back here to find out when more of our bars will be re-opening!
Booking with us:
We are also asking guests to ensure that any booking they place with us adheres to the most up to date Government guidelines at the time of booking. We appreciate these may change for future bookings, and we will be constantly reviewing these as we move closer to the booking date, however currently any booking in the immediate future, and until they change, are subject to the aforementioned Rule Of Six Booking Update from 14th September onwards.
We also understand you may have some questions; you can find answers to our most frequently asked questions here. Alternatively if you have an upcoming or postponed booking with us we will be in touch shortly, or you can sign up via the booking page to find out when your local bar is opening.
Please remember at this time not everyone will feel comfortable socialising right away, although we can’t wait to welcome you back into our venues and help you celebrate and have fun once again please take time some time to check in on your friends.
There are several places you can get help, it’s important to talk.
Mind 0300 123 3393.
Anxiety UK 03444 775 774
Samaritans 116 123