Forever venturing where other mixologists wouldn’t dare go, we took your Moscow mule and we made it even better
They say not to fix something that isn’t broken and by no means do we think there’s anything wrong with your classic Moscow mule but if you can add blueberry flavouring to something then why wouldn’t you?
Admire the bravery of our bartenders for daring to go blue when it comes to a mule? Make our Blue Mule cocktail for yourself:
Blue Mule Cocktail Ingredients
50ml Stoli Blueberi
1 dash Angostura Bitters
25ml apple juice
12.5ml lime juice
50ml Old Jamaica Ginger Beer
Garnish with 3 blueberries and a sprig of mint
Blue Mule Cocktail Recipe
- Fill your crystal glass with cubed ice to chill
- Also fill your Boston tin with cubed ice and add all your ingredients except the ginger beer and your garnishes
- Shake to the beat of your favourite summer tune until perfectly blended
- Strain into your crystal glass and top up with your ginger beer
- Garnish with the blueberries and mint and enjoy!
There you go. That should set you up for a rebellious, born-to-run, James-Dean, rebel-without-a-cause, feel-good summer.
If you want to really step up the summer chaos, book a cocktail making class or check out our other cocktail recipes below: