If it ain’t broken, don’t fix it… unless you can make it better then definitely do it!
That was the mindset our mixologists were in when they created our fresh and fruity Coconut and Mango Mojito!
A spin on the classic minty fresh mojito, we added a touch of fruit for a whole new level of flavour and we’re pretty confident you won’t be disappointed!
Make your own Coconut and Mango Mojito cocktail at home:
Coconut and Mango Mojito Ingredients:
1 tbsp caster sugar
3 lime wedges
50ml Bacardi Carta Blanca
12.5ml mango purée
12.5ml Coco Reál
10-12 mint leaves
Garnish with a lime wedge and sprig of mint
Coconut and Mango Mojito Recipe:
- Grab a 13oz glass and throw your Coco Real in
- Squeeze the juice of three limes into the glass and add your Bacardi, mango puree and sugar
- Give everything a stir and then add some crushed ice
- Time for a fancy bartender trick: grab your mint, pop it in the palm of your hand, give it a slap and then rub it along the rim of your glass
- Give all your ingredients a churn, top with soda and then garnish
This cocktail is proof that sometimes it’s awesome to break the rules.
If you think that’s fun, book a Cocktail Masterclass with our experts. Or, try out a few of the other ways we’ve remixed classics in ways absolutely no one expected us to: