When it comes to cocktails, we’re as versatile as it gets. One second we’re smashing out Negronis and Whisky Sours like we’re serving Al Capone in a 1930’s speakeasy, and then the next moment we’re doing a Drake and casually churning out dazzling new hits off the top of our head!
It’s true – the Rumbull was kind of like our ‘Hotline Bling‘ moment – we put it out there knowing it was good, but not expecting it to become one of the biggest hits in our entire back catalogue.
The only difference is, we don’t have a viral video of us throwing shapes with one in our hand – we can leave that part up to you, after you’ve had a go at making one yourself.
Your ultimate Rumbull cocktail recipe:
Rumbull Cocktail Ingredients:
50ml Sailor Jerry
25ml mango purée
12.5ml lime juice
150ml Red Bull Tropical Edition
Plenty of ice cubes
Lime wedge to garnish
How to Make a Rumbull Cocktail:
- First things first, grab both of the glasses and fill them with ice cubes.
- Then, add the mango purée, lime juice and grenadine to the boston glass. Now the important part – into the same glass, throw in the Sailor Jerry’s rum (the best part, right?).
- Add the Red Bull to the mimosa glass.
- Give the boston glass a good ol’ shake, and strain its contents into the mimosa glass.
- Add a straw, and stirrer and a lime wedge and you’re good to go.
There you have it. Enjoy it’s juicy, fruity, spicy goodness.
Really, when you think about it, we shouldn’t just be giving these secrets away like this.
But then again, it’s not like we can’t come up with another awesome cocktail in a matter of minutes. Yeah – we’re a bit drizzy like that.
If you fancy stepping up your cocktail game, why not book into one of our cocktail masterclasses? You’ll learn some new things, make a few cocktails, and who knows – you might end up getting a little tipsy along the way…
And if you want to get some practice in beforehand, try out one of our other signature cocktail recipes below: