Why bother waiting for the kettle to boil when a bottle of Ketel could whip you up a far better cuppa, far quicker?
Keeping things quintessentially British with today’s cocktail recipe of choice, we’ve brought two things together that us Brits love and that’s tea and vodka, what more could you want?
Swap your evening tipple for this cheeky cup of tea to get the party started from your own home but don’t worry for those concerned about where biscuits fit into all of this, we still recommend enjoying a hobnob alongside!
Your favourite teacup
Ketel MarTEAni Cocktail Ingredients
37.5ml Ketel One vodka
12.5ml Elderflower cordial
50ml Earl Grey tea
12.5ml Lemon juice
12.5ml Apricot syrup
25ml Apple juice
Garnish with an orange wheel, lemon wedge and mint sprig
How to Make a Ketel Mar-Tea-Ni Cocktail
- First job is something every Brit does in a crisis anyway, pop the kettle on. Go and brew yourself a hearty cup of earl grey and leave it to cool
- While your cuppa is cooling, grab your Bostin tin and fill it up with cubed ice. Add your vodka, elderflower cordial, apricot syrup and lemon juice.
- Shake like a crazy person until perfectly blended and the strain the content into your teacup
- Top with apple juice and around 50ml of your cool tea, give it a stir and then a cheeky squeeze of grapefruit juice
- Garnish with your bits and bobs mentioned above, hold the milk and sugar cause that’s just gross, grab a biccy and enjoy!
Not a tea drinker? Check out the rest of our awesome Ketel One cocktail specials menu right here.
Or, try your hand with our experts at a cocktail making class. Don’t worry, you can prepare by trying some of our other fantastic homebrews: