Ice cream should be incorporated into life in every way during Summer, including in your cocktails!
We are a nation of ice cream lovers, so when we were thinking of the perfect summer cocktail we knew an ice cream cocktail was a must.
The ice dream cocktail, available exclusively at Revolution Bars is exactly what it says on the tin, a dream… made with ice cream…
As if the actual cocktail isn’t dreamy enough, we’ve only gone and stuck a WHOLE ICE CREAM on top for you know, just a bit of garnish, so if you need a refreshing drink and a quick summer snack, the ice dream cocktail is the one for you!
Ice Dream Cocktail Ingredients
50ml Mango & Pineapple Revolution Handcrafted Flavour (mango & pineapple juice will do the trick!)
25ml Melted Ice Cream Revolution Handcrafted Flavour (melted vanilla ice cream will also work!)
25ml Passion Fruit Purée
75ml Pineapple Juice
1 Exotic Ice Lolly (For Garnish)
How to make an Ice Dream
- First of all, we’ll just sit here for a minute while you grab your blender…
- Got it? Good. Now all you need to do is start throwing everything in, so that’s your two handcrafted flavours, your passion fruit puree and your pineapple juice.
- We think sticking a whole ice lolly in your drink might be a touch too much, so chop the top half off, throw it in the blender.
- Swill some crushed ice around in your frappe glass to chill then throw that in the blender too! Pop on the lid (essential) and blend for 30 seconds or so!
- Pour your cocktail into your frappe cup and pop the remaining half of your ice cream on top!
And there you have it!
Now if we’re completely honest, you’ll probably only get a proper taste of this mythical cocktail in bar, so gallop on down to your nearest Revolution ASAP.
And while you’re there? Get a lesson from the experts by checking out one of our amazing Cocktail Masterclasses, and create some of the dreamiest flavour combos you’ve ever seen.
Or, if you want to steal a few more of our secrets first, have a look at these recipes: